Recipe by crazycookinmama
I got this recipe out of a magazine, and just let me say...wow! It was delicious. It's easily doubled, as I did. And it's quick and a hit.
Top Review by rainbwbu
My Mom found this recipe in a magazine as well and it is amazing. We made it for a family gathering a couple months ago and had to go out and buy more ingredients to make more because we all inhaled it right away! The only thing I have done different is use green onions instead of white onions mostly because that is what we had on hand. Have made it 4 times since then and it is always a hit.
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced white onion
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- assorted crackers or tortilla chips