Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use 4 small 3" cans, chicken or tuna, etc. well washed and dried for these recipes..I use same can over and over...drizzle dessert topping onto serving plate before inverting..makes a nice presentation...crumb choice is up to you..vanilla, graham, chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumb
- 1⁄4 cup soft caramel candy
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- 1 ounce knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Run inside and bottom of can.press crumbs of your choice down sides and bottom with additional crumb in bottom of can.
- chill while preparing the batter.
- Stir caramel candies and chocolate bits over low heat till melted.
- Add pecans, keep warm.
- Soften gelatin in warm water for 5 minutes.Stir to completely dissolve.
- Mix gelatin, sour cream, cream cheese till well blended.
- Mix in coco powder and mix 1/2 cup of cream cheese mixture into choc/caramel mixture and spoon into pans to make bottom layer.
- Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture on top of this mixture and chill till firm.
- Run smooth knife around inside edges of cans and invert them onto saucers.
- Invert them onto serving plates drizzled with caramel topping and chocolate syrup -- chocolate curls are nice for a special occasion -- .