Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love chocolate and carmel and these fit the bill!!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole pecan pieces
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix the flour, 1cup of brown sugar, and softened butter.
- Press firmly into a 9x13 glass pan.
- Place pecans evenly over crust.
- Heat remaining brown sugar and butter, stirring constantly,until it comes to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour evenly over pecan crust.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Wait 2 minutes and swirl as they melt, leaving some whole.
- Do not spread.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.