Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The dried cranberries are what I like to use in this diabetic friendly snack.
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted soybeans or 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) bag Nestle sugar-free turtles, coarsly chopped
- Combine nuts, raisins and chopped Turtles in resealable plastic bag or airtight container.
- Snacking mix will stay fresh for up to 1 week.
Great stuff! I've been eating lots of those 100 cal. snack packs lately. This is so much better. Of course, if I hadn't divided the mix into portion size bags, I could eat a ton of it at once. Thanks for the recipe!
Oh my, this is so good! I used salted peanuts because that is what I had in the pantry and I also thought the combination of the salty peanuts, tart dried cranberries and sweet turtles would be excellent. It is! I used scissors to cut the sugar- free turtles into little chunks, mixed the cranberries and peanuts together and now have a perfect little snack in under 3 minutes. How easy is that? My husband and I both agree that this treat is wonderful. Thanks, Charlotte J!