Recipe by laffingllama9
from Kraft foods. its REALLY good
Top Review by GzNKz4evr
I was a bit skeptical with this recipe because I love turtle pie/candy and I love pumpkin pie, but I was not sure if combining the two was a good idea. It sounded interesting though so I went ahead and tried it. What a yummy pie! I will definitely be making this again and in fact will likely add it to my Thanksgiving menu from now on! Thanks very much for a creative and delicious spin on a classic!
- 59.14 ml plus 2 tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 honey maid graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 118.29 ml plus 2 tbsp. chopped Planters pecans, divided
- 2 (192.77 g) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 236.59 ml cold milk
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- POUR 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- BEAT dry pudding mixes, milk, pumpkin and spices with whisk until well blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spoon into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, caramel topping and nuts just before serving.