from Kraft foods. its REALLY good
Make and share this Turtle Pumpkin Pie (From Kraft) recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml plus 2 tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 honey maid graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 118.29 ml plus 2 tbsp. chopped Planters pecans, divided
- 2 (192.77 g) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 236.59 ml cold milk
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- POUR 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- BEAT dry pudding mixes, milk, pumpkin and spices with whisk until well blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spoon into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, caramel topping and nuts just before serving.