Recipe by Rather Be Cookin
We have a pumpkin recipe contest every year at our church. This was the winner last year...it's awesome...you gotta give it a try.
Top Review by therealm7
Hello Support Desk: 'Help!' My name is Corinne Hanna and my email is therealm7. Appreciate you letting me be here but would like to opt out now and see no way to do that. Your Contact Us button doesn't work. Please send an email to email@example.com with instructions on how to do this thank you! Enjoyed my stay here.
- 59.14 ml caramel topping
- 29.58 ml caramel topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces
- 29.58 ml pecan pieces
- 236.59 ml milk
- 2 (192.77 g) package instant vanilla pudding
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 226.79 g container whipped topping, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1/4 cup carmel topping into crust and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Beat milk, dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with wisk until blended.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cup whipped topping and spread into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Just before serving top with 2 tbs. pecans and drizzle remaining carmel with fork.