Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
We have a pumpkin recipe contest every year at our church. This was the winner last year...it's awesome...you gotta give it a try.
- 59.14 ml caramel topping
- 29.58 ml caramel topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces
- 29.58 ml pecan pieces
- 236.59 ml milk
- 2 (192.77 g) package instant vanilla pudding
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 226.79 g container whipped topping, divided
- Pour 1/4 cup carmel topping into crust and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Beat milk, dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with wisk until blended.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cup whipped topping and spread into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Just before serving top with 2 tbs. pecans and drizzle remaining carmel with fork.
Hello Support Desk: 'Help!' My name is Corinne Hanna and my email is therealm7. Appreciate you letting me be here but would like to opt out now and see no way to do that. Your Contact Us button doesn't work. Please send an email to email@example.com with instructions on how to do this thank you! Enjoyed my stay here.
Made this for husband, and it was well appreciated. Used a bit more caramel, and would suggest getting it cold before putting the pie topping in, so it doesn't ooze around so much. Used pumpkin pie spice instead of the cinnamon/nutmeg. I skipped the whipped cream on top and just drizzled more caramel and put some pecans and chocolate chips on top. Gotta have chocolate in the turtle! :)