Jazz Lover's Note:
This is different type of turtle pie. It is made with cream cheese. I got this recipe from A Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and pecans into pastry shell.
- 2Pour caramel topping over chips and pecans.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 4In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir cream and remaining chips until smooth.
- 5Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- 6Carefully spread into pastry shell.
- 7Garnish with additional chocolate chips, pecans and caramel topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turtle Pie
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.1
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g