Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is different type of turtle pie. It is made with cream cheese. I got this recipe from A Taste of Home.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and pecans into pastry shell.
- Pour caramel topping over chips and pecans.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir cream and remaining chips until smooth.
- Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Carefully spread into pastry shell.
- Garnish with additional chocolate chips, pecans and caramel topping.