Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is different type of turtle pie. It is made with cream cheese. I got this recipe from A Taste of Home.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 9 inches pastry shells, baked
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and pecans into pastry shell.
- Pour caramel topping over chips and pecans.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir cream and remaining chips until smooth.
- Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Carefully spread into pastry shell.
- Garnish with additional chocolate chips, pecans and caramel topping.