Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, baked
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and all the pecans into pastry shell.
- Pour caramel topping over chips and pecans.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir whipping cream and remaining chips until smooth.
- Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Spread carefully into pastry shell.
- Store in refrigerator until firm or several hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream, chocolate chips, pecans and caramel topping if desired.