Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Awesome ice cream pie! Combines ice cream, chocolate, pecans and caramel. My daughter's favorite dessert!
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 gallon cookies & cream ice cream or 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 bottle Magic Shell ice cream topping
- 1 container whipping cream
- Thaw ice cream at room temperature until it is easy to scoop but not runny.
- Fill pie shell with ice cream, being careful not to flatten or smooth the ice cream.
- Keep it kind of mounded up and uneven looking.
- Drizzle approximately 1/2 cup Magic Shell topping over the ice cream.
- Sprinkle the Pecans over the Magic Shell and then drizzle the Pecans with the caramel topping.
- The ready-to-use crusts come with a plastic cover, I usually invert this over the top of the pie and freeze the pie for at least an hour.
- To serve, place a piece of the pie on a small plate and drizzle a little more Magic shell topping on the pie wedge.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle a little more Magic Shell over the whipped cream and top with a cherry if desired.
The weather has been sooo hot recently and your Turtle Pie really hit the spot!! I couldn't find the Cookies & Cream ice cream at the store so I used Vanilla ice cream instead. This was easy to make and so sinfully delicious. Thanks for sharing.