Recipe by Denise!
Awesome ice cream pie! Combines ice cream, chocolate, pecans and caramel. My daughter's favorite dessert!
Top Review by Merlot
The weather has been sooo hot recently and your Turtle Pie really hit the spot!! I couldn't find the Cookies & Cream ice cream at the store so I used Vanilla ice cream instead. This was easy to make and so sinfully delicious. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 gallon cookies & cream ice cream or 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 bottle Magic Shell ice cream topping
- 1 container whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw ice cream at room temperature until it is easy to scoop but not runny.
- Fill pie shell with ice cream, being careful not to flatten or smooth the ice cream.
- Keep it kind of mounded up and uneven looking.
- Drizzle approximately 1/2 cup Magic Shell topping over the ice cream.
- Sprinkle the Pecans over the Magic Shell and then drizzle the Pecans with the caramel topping.
- The ready-to-use crusts come with a plastic cover, I usually invert this over the top of the pie and freeze the pie for at least an hour.
- To serve, place a piece of the pie on a small plate and drizzle a little more Magic shell topping on the pie wedge.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle a little more Magic Shell over the whipped cream and top with a cherry if desired.