Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This takes some time but is so worth it on a hot summer day.
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 gallon softened vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon softened chocolate ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter and press into bottom of 10 inch springform pan. Let cool.
- Soften 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream and press on top of graham cracker crust. Pour jar of caramel topping on top. Let freeze for 4 hours.
- Soften 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream and press on top of caramel topping. Spread hot fudge topping on top. Sprinkle on pecans and freeze for at least another 4 hours.
- Put springform pan in a small amount of water to soften. Run around rim with knife and remove sides. Cut into slices.