Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request
- 2 ounces hot fresh espresso or 2 ounces strong coffee
- 1 ounce caramel syrup
- 1 ounce hazelnut syrup (or liqueur)
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 6 ounces steamed milk
- Combine the espresso and all the syrups in a 12-ounce latte mug or tall tempered glass.
- Fill the rest of the way with the steamed milk.
- Stir and serve immediately; sip slowly.
This coffee has a very nice flavor. I loved the addition of the hazelnut syrup. I used sugar free syrups while making this drink. It is a nice smooth taste and still allows the espresso to come through in taste which I love. So glad I tagged you for Comfort Cafe Jan 09.