Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great for making a head and keeping in the freezer for unexpected company!
Make and share this Turtle Ice Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients and spread on a cookie sheet in a thin layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees until crumbs are golden.
- Check often to prevent it from burning!
- Crumble into 1-13 x 9 pan or 2-8x8 pans reserving some of the crumbs for the top.
- Drizzle 3/4 cup caramel sauce on top of crumbs.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream on top and spread evenly.
- Drizzle the rest of the caramel sauce and top with the reserved crumbs.
- Freeze until firm or overnight.
- If storing for an extended time, cover well to prevent freezer burn.
I made this for my brother's birthday, and I thought it was really good, but a little sweet.
Made this for a gathering. It was ok for me, I think next time may be I will use better quality Icecream. Love the topping. Also it was a work of art to serve it LOL. I did keep it out for 20 mins before serving to soften it a bit & that helped. added :that I had a pan which I kept for later & it tasted YUMMMMMMMM so may be it gets better with time.
I thought this was very tasty, it was very very sweet tho...Thanks for sharing