Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Have not tried this, but wanted to post it for the future. Cooking time is unknown and according to candy thermometer temperature. Sounds decadent!
- In a heavy 3 quart saucepan, combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly over medium heat until candy thermometer reaches 234° or to soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients, beating until well mixed.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Cool to room temperature and cut into squares.