Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Turtles, pecan halves with creamy caramel and Dove dark chocolate.
- Place UNOPENED can of evaporated milk in 2 quart saucepan. Cover with water, boil for 1 hour, keeping can covered with water. Remove and cool.
- In a double boiler, over medium-low heat, melt Dove chocolate until creamy.
- On parchment paper,drop small amount of Dove chocolate and spread out to quarter size. Place 4 pecan halves on top of chocolate.
- Open can of evaporated milk, and scoop a tablespoon of creamy caramel on top of each set of pecan halves.
- Cover caramel with melted chocolate.
- Cool completely. (I place tray in freezer for 5 - 10 minutes for a quick set).
- Remove from parchment paper and serve, or store in container with parchment paper in between layers of turtles.