Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A great make ahead dessert. An easy recipe for the kids to help with.
- 17 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge topping, heated
- Place 8 1/2 ice cream sandwiches in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spread evenly with caramel topping, and sprinkle with 1 cup pecans.
- Top with 2 cups whipped topping and remaining ice-cream sandwiches.
- Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving; cut into squares and drizzle with additional fudge topping.