Recipe by ALC
My mom's best friends made this one night for dessert at Bunco-Wow! Everyone loved it!
- 17 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge topping, heated
Directions See How It's Made
- *Place 8 ½ ice-cream sandwiches in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spread evenly with caramel topping, and sprinkle with 1 cup pecans.
- Top with 2 cups whipped topping and remaining ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup pecans.
- Cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving; cut into squares.
- Drizzle with fudge topping.