Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A chocolate crust topped with a caramel layer then creamy custard.
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust (can make your own)
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread caramel topping over bottom and sides of crust. Beat together remaining ingredients, pour into crust.
- Bake until knife inserted halfway between crust and center comes out clean, about 45-50 minutes. Cool at room temperature for one hour.
- Store in refrigerator.