Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Blue Ribbon Winner, courtesy of Valerie Johnson Valerie says: These little cookie cups are very easy to make. If you like chocolate and caramel, I'm sure you will like these.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place miniature paper baking cups in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
- In large bowl stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1 1/4") balls, and place in muffin cups. If dough becomes sticky, dust hands with flour.
- Bake 8-9 minutes, or until edges are set.
- Immediately press one milk chocolate-covered caramel into center of each cookie cup. Cool two minutes.
- Top with pecan halves.
- Cool completely.
- Remove from pan with narrow spatula.