- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine the crust ingredients and beat at medium speed until blended. Pat mixture firmly into a 9x13 pan.
- Arrange pecans over the crust.
- Combine 2/3 C butter and 1/2 C brown sugar in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over pecans. Bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Let stand 2-3 minutes or until slightly melted. Gently swirl chocolate with a knife, leaving some morsels whole (do not spread). Let cool on a wire rack at room temperature until chocolate is set. Cut into squares.