Recipe by VegGirl
I found this recipe in a health magazine. It's not a chocoholics dream, but its decent for lower fat.
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 20 chocolate graham crackers (finely ground)
- 4 teaspoons light butter, melted
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 21 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325.
- Toast Pecans for 10-12 mins; remove from oven.
- Raise oven temp to 375. Spray pan w/cooking spray.
- Combine cookies and butter in bowl until well mixed, then press onto bottom of pan with hands. Bake 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, eggs & egg whites.
- Add milk & cocoa until all one color.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse machine a few times.
- Pour into pan and bake 35-40 min, until just set.
- Remove from oven and place in fridge for 30 minutes. Top with caramel & pecans before serving.