Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
" A finalist in the 2001 Nestle Toll House Share the Very Best recipe contest, this dessert was submitted by Audra Burtch of Chandler, Arizona. This family favorite is a marbled cheesecake topped with a decadent combination of pecans, chocolate morsels and caramel and chocolate syrups. "
- 414.03 ml chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine, melted
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 44.37 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- 29.58 ml caramel sundae syrup or 29.58 ml ice cream topping
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- 59.14 ml nestle toll house miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- PREHEAT oven to 300 degrees F.
- Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- COMBINE crumbs and butter in medium bowl.
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add sugar, eggs, lime juice and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Morsels may retain some of their shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir 2 cups of cheesecake batter into melted morsels; mix well.
- Alternately spoon batters into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter.
- BAKE for 1 hour 10 to 15 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle Nesquik and caramel syrup over cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with pecans and mini morsels.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan.
I was skeptical about the lime juice but holly molly. The vultures at work circled for no more than 5 minutes and it was gone as if it had never been there, plate licked clean!!!!! Seriously... right in front of us, she picked it up and licked it!!!!
I made this for my cousin. She requested a turtle cheesecake & this recipe is awesome. Everyone in my family loves this cheesecake!! I've made this about 5 times & there are never any leftovers...
This cheesecake turned out great! It was pretty easy to make as well, compared to other cheesecakes I have made. Very good recipe, will make again!