Recipe by Steve P.
" A finalist in the 2001 Nestle Toll House Share the Very Best recipe contest, this dessert was submitted by Audra Burtch of Chandler, Arizona. This family favorite is a marbled cheesecake topped with a decadent combination of pecans, chocolate morsels and caramel and chocolate syrups. "
Top Review by Spiffyspecs
I was skeptical about the lime juice but holly molly. The vultures at work circled for no more than 5 minutes and it was gone as if it had never been there, plate licked clean!!!!! Seriously... right in front of us, she picked it up and licked it!!!!
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup or 2 tablespoons ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup nestle toll house miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 300 degrees F.
- Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- COMBINE crumbs and butter in medium bowl.
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add sugar, eggs, lime juice and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Morsels may retain some of their shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir 2 cups of cheesecake batter into melted morsels; mix well.
- Alternately spoon batters into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter.
- BAKE for 1 hour 10 to 15 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle Nesquik and caramel syrup over cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with pecans and mini morsels.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan.