Recipe by SaraEMiller
A quick and easy cheesecake recipe for AMAZING cheesecake. Make it for any special occasion. ;-)
- 2 (8 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare filling by beating cream cheeses and condensed milk until they are smooth. Add sugar, lime juice, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed. Microwave chocolate morsels on medium for 1 minute, until they are melted. Add two cups of cheesecake batter to the melter morsels, mixing well. Spoon batters into crust, beginning and ending with white batter. Bake for an hour and fifteen minutes. Cool 10 minutes, run knife around edge of crust to prevent sticking.
- Cool completely, drizzle chocolate syrup and caramel over the top and garnish with chocolate chips and pecans.