1/1 Photo of Turtle Brownie Cookies
Crisco Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (19 1/4 ounce) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups pecan halves, split lengthwise
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, brownie mix, water, oil and egg in large bowl; blend well. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets. Arrange 5 pecan pieces under each to resemble head and legs of turtle.
- 2BAKE 8 to 12 minutes or until top of cookies appear almost set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool 2 minutes or until completely cooled.
- 3COMBINE caramels and 1 tablespoon water in small saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth, adding enough additional water for desired drizzling consistency. Stir in powdered sugar until smooth. Spoon over cookies. Let stand until frosting is set. Store cookies between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
- 4High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):.
- 5INCREASE flour to 3/4 cup. Bake at 375°F for 9 to 13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turtle Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1087.4
- Calories from Fat 518
- Total Fat 57.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 442.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 85.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g