Prep 1 hr
Cook 18 mins
Got a friend with PMS? Give her a plate of these and watch her sparkle before your very eyes! Chocolatey, gooey, crunchy, who needs more than that? Made with mostly prepared ingredients, they go together fast.
- 21 ounces brownie mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix
- 2 cups pecan halves (1/2 cup chopped)
- 1 cup prepared chocolate frosting
- 12 unwrapped caramels
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line 54 mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake 18 minutes. Cool 10 minutes then remove from tins. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting over bites, not quite covering the entire top.
- Arrange 3 pecan halves over chocolate frosting before frosting sets. Set aside.
- Combine caramels and cream in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat til caramels are melted and smooth. Add additional cream if needed. Place a dollop of caramel over pecan halves leaving pecan edges and frosting peeking out from underneath. Let sit at room temperature til caramel sets. Refrigerate for up to three days, but return to room temperature before serving or caramel will be too hard.