This really isn't so much of a recipe as it is a method of using the caramels/brownies/chocolate frosting combo to it's best advantage!! This is a make ahead recipe that needs to set for 1-3 days before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 54 mini muffin cups with papers.
- 4Melt the butter.
- 5Beat eggs with sugar, and add vanilla, flour, cocoa, baking powder and melted butter.
- 6Add ½ cup of pecan pieces to mix.
- 7Spoon into papers filling 2/3 full.
- 8Bake 18 minutes or until brownies are cooked.
- 9Remove from oven and let set in the pans for 5 minutes before turning brownies out on wire rack to cool.
- 10When thoroughly cooled, frost with chocolate frosting and top with roasted pecans.
- 11Combine unwrapped caramels and cream in a small saucepan.
- 12Cook over low heat stirring constantly until caramels are melted.
- 13Drizzle caramel/cream mixture over cupcakes.
- 14Store in the fridge for 1-3 days before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turtle Bites
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 45.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g