Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This really isn't so much of a recipe as it is a method of using the caramels/brownies/chocolate frosting combo to it's best advantage!! This is a make ahead recipe that needs to set for 1-3 days before serving.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 54 mini muffin cups with papers.
- Melt the butter.
- Beat eggs with sugar, and add vanilla, flour, cocoa, baking powder and melted butter.
- Add ½ cup of pecan pieces to mix.
- Spoon into papers filling 2/3 full.
- Bake 18 minutes or until brownies are cooked.
- Remove from oven and let set in the pans for 5 minutes before turning brownies out on wire rack to cool.
- When thoroughly cooled, frost with chocolate frosting and top with roasted pecans.
- Combine unwrapped caramels and cream in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly until caramels are melted.
- Drizzle caramel/cream mixture over cupcakes.
- Store in the fridge for 1-3 days before serving.