Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a pretty drink and tastes great also ; ) From Carnival Cruise Line
Make and share this Turquoise Blue recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Bacardi light rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce de kuyper triple sec
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce de kuyper blue curacao
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- Blend all ingredients togther, pour over ice and garnish with lime wedge.
Great drink. Fruity and tropical. Doing it in the blender makes it frothy and cute. Thanks RecipeNut :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game