Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found on the internet at allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil, then add pasta & cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain well.
- 3In a skilled over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp, about 8-10 minutes, then drain, cool & crumble & set aside.
- 4In a 2-quart casserole place drained noodles, then stir sour cream into the noodles.
- 5Spoon cottage cheese evenly over the top of the noodle mixture & sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top of that. Season to taste with salt.
- 6Bake 3-5 minutes or until cottage cheese softens.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turos Csusza -- Pasta With Cottage Cheese (Hungary)
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 83.8 mg
- Sodium 381.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 16.9 g