Turos Csusza -- Pasta With Cottage Cheese (Hungary)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil, then add pasta & cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain well.
- In a skilled over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp, about 8-10 minutes, then drain, cool & crumble & set aside.
- In a 2-quart casserole place drained noodles, then stir sour cream into the noodles.
- Spoon cottage cheese evenly over the top of the noodle mixture & sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top of that. Season to taste with salt.
- Bake 3-5 minutes or until cottage cheese softens.