Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Your favorite jam, jelly or preserves can be used for the filling in these delicious cookies. If you have a favorite icing recipe, they look great with some drizzled over the top.
Top Review by *Z*
These tasted fabulous!!! I used blueberry cherry jam and it must have been too thin b/c it escaped out of the seams. Yummy! I didn't put any glaze on the top b/c they didn't need it. They were gone before they were cool. Next time I make them, I will double or triple the batch. Word got around the inlaws and they all wanted to try them. Too bad they were all gone! LOL!!
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- jam or jelly or preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together. Blend in flour and salt.
- Roll out on a floured surface and cut out circles with a biscuit or cookie cutter.
- Place a dab of preserves or jam in the center of each cookie. Fold over and press edges together with a fork.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 375º for about 10 to 15 minutes.