1/3 Photos of Turnip-Apple-Carrot Salad With Eggs
This is a very yummy veggie salad, which my sis n me came up with when having to use up some turnip and carrots. It has a sweet, earthy taste with a hint of garlic and onion. For me its the perfect autumn salad! :) I hope youll enjoy it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice one half of the carrot and place in a pot together with diced turnip. Bring to a boil, add eggs and simmer for 15 minutes or until veggies are tender but still crisp.
- 2Meanwhile slice the other half of the carrot into long strips using a vegetable peeler. Place in a big bowl and add garlic, onion, scallion and apple.
- 3Combine yoghurt and spices in a separate bowl and season to taste.
- 4When ready lift out the eggs using a slotted spoon. Rinse them with cold water, peel and dice.
- 5Drain veggies. Add everything to the big bowl and stir to coat.
- 6Eat right away while still warm or let cool and serve later.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turnip-Apple-Carrot Salad With Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: