Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received salad turnips in the organic vegetable box last week and came up with this super quick salad. If you cannot find salad turnips, I think you can also use different turnips, daikon radish, jicama or kohlrabi.
- 9.85 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 9.85 ml maple syrup
- 4 salad turnips, refrigerated for a few hours (small)
- 3 kiwi fruits, refrigerated for a few hours
- 3 grape tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar and maple syrup and season with salt and pepper.
- Peel turnips and kiwi fruits. Quarter and slice them. Mix with the dressing.
- Transfer the salad to plates and arrange some sliced tomatoes around the salad, if you like.
- Infuse love and serve!