48 hrs 15 mins
Passover recipe from the Philadelphia Jewish Exponent. This will be a permanent part of my Passover food. Easy to make and really good to eat, I tasted these after 1 day of marinating and they were luscious. I even liked the beets. Cook time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine turnips and beets, garllic and jalapeno in a jar.
- 2Pour water, salt and vinegar over vegetables.
- 3Cover jar and shake to combine.
- 4Best if made at least 2 days ahead.
- 5This salad will keep in the refrigerator for 10-14 days.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turnip and Beet Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 370.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g