Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Passover recipe from the Philadelphia Jewish Exponent. This will be a permanent part of my Passover food. Easy to make and really good to eat, I tasted these after 1 day of marinating and they were luscious. I even liked the beets. Cook time is marinating time.
- Combine turnips and beets, garllic and jalapeno in a jar.
- Pour water, salt and vinegar over vegetables.
- Cover jar and shake to combine.
- Best if made at least 2 days ahead.
- This salad will keep in the refrigerator for 10-14 days.