Recipe by Jackie Favazza
Energy-efficient, easy, tasty roast beef. Adapted from 20+-year old magazine recipe (Woman's Day?)
Top Review by Denise Nachtigal
This was very good. Though, like KeyWee, I ended up with an very rare roast. I ended up throwing it back in the next night at 500 for about 45 minutes. Other than changing the time, it was good.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Spray roasting pan with no-stick spray.
- Trim roast as desired, pat all over with Kitchen Bouquet, sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- Roast meat exactly 7 minutes per pound for medium-rare meat.
- Turn off oven but DO NOT OPEN DOOR.
- Leave meat in oven 2 hours longer.
- Serve immediately or wrap and refrigerate for the week ahead.