A "no-bake" cookie, with a 'divinity' center, chocolate chips and a crunchy outer layer. Very good, easy to make with very few ingredients. I got this recipe from my cousin who made them for a Christmas party many years ago.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven, yes you still have to turn the oven on, for now, to 400 degrees.
- 2Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- 3Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 4Add sugar, 1/8th at a time, beat until crystals disappear (don't overbeat).
- 5Add vanilla and mix 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- 8TURN OVEN OFF.
- 9Leave cookies in oven for 2 hours.
- 10Store in air tight container after cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "turn the Oven Off" Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g