Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A "no-bake" cookie, with a 'divinity' center, chocolate chips and a crunchy outer layer. Very good, easy to make with very few ingredients. I got this recipe from my cousin who made them for a Christmas party many years ago.
- Set oven, yes you still have to turn the oven on, for now, to 400 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add sugar, 1/8th at a time, beat until crystals disappear (don't overbeat).
- Add vanilla and mix 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- TURN OVEN OFF.
- Leave cookies in oven for 2 hours.
- Store in air tight container after cool.
easy, cheap, delicious & everyone thought they were so cute... made them with splenda to accomidate my diabetic pals- still worked great =)
easy & tastes great