Detox with this vegan salad from Dr. Alejandro Junger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon white peppercorns
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and broken into small florets
- sea salt
- 1 medium shallot, sliced and separated into rings
- 4 kumquats, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (or other gluten-free grain)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small skillet toast coriander seeds, and peppercorns over mid to high heat until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- 2Put in a spice grinder when cool and grind to a powder, and put in a small bowl, stir in olive oil, garlic, turmeric.
- 3On a large baking sheet, drizzle the cauliflower with olive oil and toss to coat, season with salt and roast for 25 minutes until tender.
- 4Put in a serving bowl, add shallot rings, kumquats, and cilantro and toss well, pour over quinoa. Serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower With Quinoa
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: