Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's another great and healthy recipe from Andrew Weil,MD
- 1 lb fresh spinach, washed, stems removed
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 6 scallions, trimmed & thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dry spinach. Tear into large pieces and combine with tomatoes and scallions.
- Combine rest of ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Add yogurt mixture to greens and mix well.
- Season to taste.