Recipe by littlemafia
I haven't made them yet but I'm looking forward to baking them.
Top Review by Backwoods Foodie
Very good recipe! I made one batch with raspberry-rhubarb jam and another with pineapple preserves...YUM!!! I am adding this one to my Christmas cookie tray! Thanks for a fabulous recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- strawberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix together flour, powdered sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Shape dough in to 1-1/2 inch rounds; place on cookie sheet.
- Press down the center with your thumb.
- Fill each hole with jam.
- Bake 12 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly browned.