Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 medium potatoes, diced and steamed & cooled
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- chopped fresh parsley
- 3 -4 lemons, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sumaq
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (or to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate for at least an hour then serve.
Unique and good tasting. I doubled the recipe, omitted the sumac and bell pepper, upped the other spices, and used bottled lemon juice. It was a nice change from the usual creamy/eggy potato salad. My Turkish stepbrother-inlaw enjoyed it also.