Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Works great with Beef and Lamb Kabobs. I also like this as a dressing.
- 2 cups chopped sweet onions
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 -6 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black peppercorns
- 1⁄4 cup freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- Add all except the olive oil to a food processor or blender. Blend on high and slowly drizzle in the olive oil to create an emulsion. Marinate your favorite Meat and enjoy.
I think it would not be fair for me to star this based on my tastes. It is pretty spicy even though I substituted regular paprika for the hot kind. I had to use the curly leaf parsley as it was all they had in the store at the time. I had this as a dressing on a salad sandwich. It was good but not my flavour. I can tell it would go well on beef or lamb kabobs for many. Made for Ramadan Tag.