Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
serve with mint yogurt,pitta and salad
- 300 g minced chicken breasts
- 2 onions, finely grated
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 1 small bunch of flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil, for brushing
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cover eight bamboo skewers with cold water and leave them to soak.
- Put the minced chicken into a bowl with the onions, garlic, chilli flakes, parsley, one teaspoon of salt and some freshly ground black pepper. Mix together with your hands until bound together.
- Divide the mixture into eight and mould it into long sausage shapes around the drained bamboo skewers.
- heat the grilled pan and Brush the kofta with oil .and cook on medium heat.
- turning occasionally, until browned all over and cooked through.
- serve with pitta and yogurt.