A simple Turkish style rub to prepare chicken for the BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spatchcock the chicken (cut out the backbone and depress chest to flatten).
- 2You may want to check the internet for the exact procedure.
- 3Rub spice mixture all over the chicken.
- 4Smear chicken with the olive oil.
- 5Grill on medium heat for 20 min per side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.0
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 255.1 mg
- Sodium 823.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 63.7 g