Recipe by littlemafia
Spicy eggs from hubcom.com
Top Review by COOKGIRl
I fried the onions first for about 5 minutes, added the peppers and garlic and cooked another two minutes. Then the eggs were added and cooked on low-medium heat with that pan partially covered. The onions and peppers lightly caramelized and tasted delicious on crusty bread. Reviewed for Family Picks.
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, cored & sliced
- 2 red peppers, cored & sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 -2 chile, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Greek yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the vegetables and spices in olive oil until the peppers are soft and juicy. Season with salt.
- One at a time break the eggs into a saucer and then slip into the nest of peppers.Cook until the whites of the egg are set.
- Serve from the pan with a dollop of yoghurt.