This is a recipie from YOU magazine of the newspaper the 'Mail on Sunday'. It is very simple to make and is very rich.
- Place the orange juice and sugar in a bowl and leave for 2 hours.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar- there will probably still be a small amount left on the bottom, but don't worry about this.
- Add a little of the wine to the cream in a bowl and whip until it just starts to form a trail.
- Gradually whisk in the remaining wine.
- Then whisk in the orange juice whisking well with each addition until the mixture thickens (If the wine and orange juice are added too quickly, the mixture will curdle).
- Finally whisk in the rosewater and a couple of drops of food colouring.
- Toss the mini turkish delight cubes in a little icing sugar, so that they will not stick together.
- Serve in individual bowls, sprinking the mini turkish delight cubes on top to decorate.