1/1 Photo of Turkish Delight Syllabub
2 hrs 10 mins
This is a recipie from YOU magazine of the newspaper the 'Mail on Sunday'. It is very simple to make and is very rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the orange juice and sugar in a bowl and leave for 2 hours.
- 2Stir to dissolve the sugar- there will probably still be a small amount left on the bottom, but don't worry about this.
- 3Add a little of the wine to the cream in a bowl and whip until it just starts to form a trail.
- 4Gradually whisk in the remaining wine.
- 5Then whisk in the orange juice whisking well with each addition until the mixture thickens (If the wine and orange juice are added too quickly, the mixture will curdle).
- 6Finally whisk in the rosewater and a couple of drops of food colouring.
- 7Toss the mini turkish delight cubes in a little icing sugar, so that they will not stick together.
- 8Serve in individual bowls, sprinking the mini turkish delight cubes on top to decorate.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Delight Syllabub
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.1
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 24.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: