Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I don't remember where I got this but it sounds too good not to share. :)Cooking time is time in fridge.
- 800 g good quality white chocolate
- 200 g good quality dark chocolate
- 100 g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 300 g good quality Turkish Delight, chopped
- 150 g marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Grease and line a 20 x 30cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Melt both chocolates, separately, over low heat in double boilers.
- Pour ½ of the white chocolate in the base of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle over the macadamia nuts and half the Turkish delight and marshmallows.
- Pour over the dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle over the coconut and remaining Turkish delight and marshmallows.
- Pour over the remaining white chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Turn out and cut into small squares.
- White chocolate can be difficult to work with.
- To ensure that water doesn't get into it while melting, bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Place a heatproof bowl on top, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Add the chocolate to the bowl and turn off the heat.
- The chocolate will take longer to melt this way, but it helps avoid the chocolate "seizing.".