Found in a magazine, sounds delicious !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and line base of 23 cms springform pan with baking paper.
- 2Toast almonds till golden for about 3 minutes in small non stick frypan.
- 3Spoon ice cream into large bowl. soften for 10 minutes.
- 4Add yoghurt and cinnamon to softened ice cream.
- 5Combine well then fold throght Turkish Delight and 1 cup of almonds.
- 6Spoon into pan, top wit rest of almonds.
- 7Cover with foil.
- 8Freeze overnight.
- 9Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Delight Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.7
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: