Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in a magazine, sounds delicious !!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced almonds
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream
- 500 g Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 g turkish delight chocolate candy bars
- Grease and line base of 23 cms springform pan with baking paper.
- Toast almonds till golden for about 3 minutes in small non stick frypan.
- Spoon ice cream into large bowl. soften for 10 minutes.
- Add yoghurt and cinnamon to softened ice cream.
- Combine well then fold throght Turkish Delight and 1 cup of almonds.
- Spoon into pan, top wit rest of almonds.
- Cover with foil.
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut into wedges to serve.