1/2 Photos of Turkish Chilli Dip
~Deux Petits Chefs!'s Note:
A mildly spicy Turkish chilli dip. To give a fiery kick to this dip, add chilli powder or a dash of Tabasco sauce in it. Best served cold with Turkish bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, peeled
- 2 inches piece cucumbers, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 15 ml chili oil (Available from Asian grocers)
- 1Remove the seeds from the tomatoes, cucumber and red bell peppers.
- 2Chop into very fine pieces using a knife or a food processor.
- 3Drain excess liquid.
- 4In a salad bowl, mix all the ingredients together very well.
- 6Serve cold with turkish bread.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Chilli Dip
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: