Recipe by ErOnur
A refreshing dish that usually takes place of a plate of salad. Very refreshing on hot summer days. Can be used as an appetizer or as a dip.
Top Review by DanaJoy!
I used garlic powder and fresh mint. After grating the cucumber, I only used the pulp and drained the liquid. Also, there isn't any need to add water. This should be a thicker dip. It tastes exactly like the dip available in restaurants and delis in Istanbul.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced very small
- 2 cloves garlic, diced very small
- 2 tablespoons ground and dried mint
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place yoghurt in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, except salt and water, and mix thoroughly.
- Add water until required consistency is achieved.
- Stir in some salt, taste and add more if required.
- Chill in refrigerator for about two hours before serving.