1/3 Photos of Turkish Cacik
A refreshing dish that usually takes place of a plate of salad. Very refreshing on hot summer days. Can be used as an appetizer or as a dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place yoghurt in a large bowl.
- 2Add all other ingredients, except salt and water, and mix thoroughly.
- 3Add water until required consistency is achieved.
- 4Stir in some salt, taste and add more if required.
- 5Chill in refrigerator for about two hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Cacik
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g