Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing dish that usually takes place of a plate of salad. Very refreshing on hot summer days. Can be used as an appetizer or as a dip.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced very small
- 2 cloves garlic, diced very small
- 2 tablespoons ground and dried mint
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place yoghurt in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, except salt and water, and mix thoroughly.
- Add water until required consistency is achieved.
- Stir in some salt, taste and add more if required.
- Chill in refrigerator for about two hours before serving.
Delicious! I use fresh mint and grate the cucumbers. Reviewed for PAC Spring 2010.
I made a third of this which worked fine. I added in about 1/4 cup water to make it a bit soupier however I did want to use it as a sauce that didn't go absolutely everywhere so stopped at that. It's delicious and I'll make it again before my tub of yoghurt is finished!
As indicated I added water to make this more soupy. Also drizzled more olive oil on top before serving along with some paprika. Great taste and thank you for posting.