- 2 eggplants
- 600 g beef
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large onion
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste, for spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice eggplant, leave in salt water for about 20 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
- Cut meat into cubes, put in an oven-dish with garlic, sliced onion, sliced tomatoes, sliced eggplant, oil and tomato paste, add salt to taste.
- Heat for about 15 minutes, add one liter of water and put in oven, slowly simmer for about another 1 1/2 hours. Serve with white rice.