For Zaar Tour 6. Instructions were in grams; I converted them. these taste pretty good
Make and share this Turkish Apple Turnovers - Elmali Kurabuje recipe from Food.com.
- For the filling:.
- Peel,seed and chop apples; cook with sugar and 1/4 cup water. ( i needed a little more ).
- Cook until soft; add zest and cinnamon add nuts.
- For dough;.
- Mix flour, butter, yogurt, baking powder, vanilla, and powdered sugar together.( i needed some water ,enough to make a pie dough ).
- Form into balls; dough should be size of egg; press out into flat ovals.
- Put filling on one side; fold over; pinch edges together.
- Put on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.